In today's episode of Lean Into You, we talk with Dr. Craig Bailey, the Director of RULER for early childhood at the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence. In our chat, we will talk about the RULER approach to social/emotional learning. We will cover:
1) Having a growth mindset when it comes to social/emotional development
2) RULER's systematic approach
3) What the RULER acryonym means
4) How to keep your emotional journey from being a barrier to future growth
5) Practices we can use to model social/emotional intelligence to our kids
If you would like to engage more with some of the topics in today's conversation, visit www.rulerapproach.org or www.casel.org.
This podcast is funded through a grant with the Tennessee Department of Human Services and Signal Centers, Inc.